Crockett Public Utility District was formed by charter in 1953. It began serving its first customers in 1956. Over 60 years service has been expanded from the Town of Alamo to the Crossroads and Cairo communities. We are currently expanding to the Cypress community and the Town of Gadsden. The District is comprised of a 3 member Board of Commissioners and employs 4 full time employees and 1 part time employee.